We have intergraded with Variation Swatches for Woocommerce plugin to change the default style variation of Woocommerce.
Therefore, It's highly recommend you to install and activate this plugin at first.
Step 1: Setup attribute (Skip this step if you already install the demo content)
- Log in to your WordPress dashboard, navigate to the Products menu and click Attributes.
- Click to attribute name to edit an exists attribute or in the Add New Attribute form you will see the default Type selector.
- Click to that Type selector to change attribute’s type. Besides default options Select and Text, there are more 3 options Color, Image, Label to choose.
- Select the suitable type for your attribute and click Save Change/Add attribute
- Go back to manage attributes screen. Click the cog icon on the right side of attribute to start editing terms.
- Start adding new terms or editing exists terms. There is will be a new option at the end of form that let you choose the color, upload image or type the label for those terms.
Step 2: Adding variation to a product
1. Edit a product and set it to "Variable product"
2. Select Attributes tab and add the attribute like Color, size here
3. You have the attribute now you need to set the price, images, etc for it